Barr slams Trump as weak candidate, makes bold prediction for 2024 election

Social Media

Former Attorney General Bill Barr slammed former President Donald Trump as "the weakest of the Republican candidates," predicting that Trump will ultimately lose to President Joe Biden in the 2024 presidential election.

"I think ultimately the savvy Democratic strategists know [the Manhattan District Attorney's Office probe] is going to help Trump, and they want him to be the nominee because he is the weakest of the Republican candidates, the most likely to lose again to Biden," Barr said on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.

This looks like a challenging week for the GOP

President Biden has for months told Americans that “ultra MAGA” Republicans want to end or curb rights when it comes to abortion, gun safety, racial and gender equity, and public education.

Conservatives, unfazed, have affirmed that image during recent events while majorities of voters suggest Republicans may be overreaching with the party’s legal and cultural battles.

https://thehill.com/newsletters/morning-report/3941958-the-hills-morning-report-this-looks-like-a-challenging-week-for-the-gop/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It makes absolutely no sense that his stock has risen by being indicted. The man must carry a 5 leaf clover in his pocket.....

I think it makes a lot of sense.

The man's appeal is largely based on repeating "those bad guys are coming to get us" and now he has proof positive, as he sees it, to show to his fans. Of course they will rally behind him at such a time.

From what I see, Trump is the only Republican candidate who could possibly lose to Biden in 2024....

21 hours ago, Eleftheros said:

I think it makes a lot of sense.

The man's appeal is largely based on repeating "those bad guys are coming to get us" and now he has proof positive, as he sees it, to show to his fans. Of course they will rally behind him at such a time.

From what I see, Trump is the only Republican candidate who could possibly lose to Biden in 2024....

Trump's bad guys were immigrants, initially. That expanded to everyone except the proud boys and oath keepers.