Rooster Reports 13: Top Tip - Bangkok is a good place to be at Songkran for residents and tourists - no traffic

webfact

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2023-04-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, oldestswinger said:

Used to enjoy reading Rooster. Sorry, but I don't like the podcast.

Sorry, me too. You're a great writer and I love to read your written reports and newsletters. But I'm just not into podcasts.

• Like 2

Thank you, Rooster!  I have adapted but like others I preferred TWTW although I realize that is much more work.  Cynics insist on giving you a hard time.  A vblog colleague, Tim Newton, in Phuket does a 15 to 20 minutes show Monday thru Friday.  His Saturday and Sunday shows are about about one hour.  Sundays is Grumpy Old Men.  These TNT, Tim Newton Today, are at YouTube.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Rooster, where are you these days?  I miss your podcasts and written reports.  I suspect you are a bit put off by the treatment one often gets here on ASEAN NOW.

We just returned on 3 Oct after spending four months in Maryland and then in Las Vegas.  We visited and were visited by our five adult children, their spouses, and our 12 grandchildren.  I did feel somewhat like an alien in my own country.

Cheers to you.

Terry

( a few miles south of Hua Hin )

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

• Haha 1