Tanganil 500mg

geisha

Hi all, 

in Bali at the moment but back to Bangkok Sunday 16 th.  I’ve had dizzy spells since yesterday, so going on 48 hrs.  Had them before about 6 months back.  I take Tanganil prescribed by my doctor in France, so have some luckily, but won’t have enough . Can I buy them in Thailand ??  It’s been stifling hot here, lots of heavy rain , and 90 + humidity, so that might be the cause. I don’t drink alcohol.  I’m very used to finding what I need in larger Boots. Any info welcome., thanks.

Just now, Sheryl said:

The drug is not available in Thailand.  Also appears unavailable in Indonesia.

Make sure to drink enough liquids and I would suggest an electrolyte drink daily, may help.

Thanks for all your helpful posts Sheryl. You are priceless. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Sheryl said:

The drug is not available in Thailand.  Also appears unavailable in Indonesia.

Make sure to drink enough liquids and I would suggest an electrolyte drink daily, may help.

Thank you Sheryl, I’m quite surprised it’s not sold in Thailand ,  it’s over the counter in France which also surprised me. It’s been quite debilitating for 2 days, started the Tanganil last evening at 6 pm,, seems a bit better this morning. ( took 2).
Instead of the 2. X morning one evening ( tot1500’mg) daily, do you think I can share out my tablets to only 2 a day to last me ??? And should I then take the 2 in the morning, or 1 morning 1 evening.?? 

Thought of calling France, but will be difficult to get the doctor concerned on the phone, as it’s a very big busy ORL center. 
Thanks Sheryl. 

7 hours ago, d4dang said:

You may be able to purchase it on line from India and have it mailed to an address in Thailand. It is probably not restricted in Thailand. Express mail or courier if you have time.

I won’t have time unfortunately ( or fortunately!) . I’m leaving this Wednesday morning BKK France and only have 8 tablets left. Thinking I’ll share them out to 2 a day. It could get better .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, geisha said:

Thank you Sheryl, I’m quite surprised it’s not sold in Thailand ,  it’s over the counter in France which also surprised me. It’s been quite debilitating for 2 days, started the Tanganil last evening at 6 pm,, seems a bit better this morning. ( took 2).
Instead of the 2. X morning one evening ( tot1500’mg) daily, do you think I can share out my tablets to only 2 a day to last me ??? And should I then take the 2 in the morning, or 1 morning 1 evening.?? 

Thought of calling France, but will be difficult to get the doctor concerned on the phone, as it’s a very big busy ORL center. 
Thanks Sheryl. 

I really have no idea re making them last longer. 1.5gm is already minimum recommended dose.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, geisha said:

Thanks Sheryl , wondering if there’s a similar drug in Thailand that is not dangerous to take.?   ( Tanganil is an over the counter medication in France. ) 

Not at all similar, no.

Tanganil is a modified amino acid.

There are other drugs used for vertigo here but unrelated to Tanganil and they have side effe4cts.