Controlled use of weed without smoking it.

I'm interested to start using some cannabis for when i want to get into the mood ????

Not as a hard user but just like somebody who takes a puff from a joint sometimes to get a good feeling. (i don't know how to describe it any better)

But as a non smoker i don't think that start smoking a joint is a real option for me. 

I understood that eating cannabis (spacecake for example) gives a strong rush as you can't dose it as good like with a joint.

Are there any other ways to take cannabis so i control the rush in a controlled way ?

You can very easily purchase cannabis edibles that tell you exactly how much THC is contained in a 'dose'.  

Once you determine your preferred dose, good to go - you can control your high just as with smoking a joint.  

[What many people seem not to realize (or are too impatient to find out) is that there is a much longer time lag effect when eating cannabis than there is when smoking cannabis.  Like 45-90 mins, depending upon various factors.  So newbs often eat some, think "it isn't working" when they don't feel the effects 15 mins later, then eat some more.  When it all does finally kick in, that's when it gets interesting.]

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1