Question about company house ownership and additional property.

Let me tell you a story. Out here in the Issan moo ban there's a once beautiful, two story structure with a rooftop balcony, on a nice raised plot of land. I watched it being built, and upon completion saw the farang proudly strutting around it, taking photos.

Wife knows all the moo ban gossip, told me the whole story about them. Apparently a nice couple. I asked her, it's all in her name right? She goes oh no, he got a lawyer, knows how to do all "that company stuff". Uh-huh.

Months later, the place is smashed up and abandoned. Apparently the relationship fell apart, and he could get nothing out of it but a little revenge before he left. Now years later, there it still sits. So it goes.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Let me tell you a story. Out here in the Issan moo ban there's a once beautiful, two story structure with a rooftop balcony, on a nice raised plot of land. I watched it being built, and upon completion saw the farang proudly strutting around it, taking photos.

Wife knows all the moo ban gossip, told me the whole story about them. Apparently a nice couple. I asked her, it's all in her name right? She goes oh no, he got a lawyer, knows how to do all "that company stuff". Uh-huh.

Months later, the place is smashed up and abandoned. Apparently the relationship fell apart, and he could get nothing out of it but a little revenge before he left. Now years later, there it still sits. So it goes.

Good opportunity.. buy and fix it up if it was that beautiful.