AA Insure is now AA World?

JimmyJ

A friend at lunch today showed me an email he'd sent to (x)@aainsure.net.

He got a reply by someone @aa-world.com, raising the questions for both of us expressed in the OP.

He emailed back asking about AA World.

The rep stated in response

that they have made some internal changes at AA Insure, which is now handling local Thai accounts, and that AA World is handling International accounts.

The email also had this link:

www.aa-world.com.

"they've not sent an email out to customers"

"No mention of it on their website"

"Norhing at all about this on their website"

The above comments in this thread are still accurate.

A strange way to do things, plus suddenly no longer allowing one's longtime

agent to help or even communicate any longer.

The email link on the aa-world emails formerly linking to an in progress home page now links to:

File not found (404 error)

If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact the site owner.

Edited by JimmyJ

The (presumably new) aa-world website is not yet functional. Sounds like this is a change planned or in early stages of implementation rather than one completed, which may also be why no notification sent out.

The original AA Brokers website is still up and running  https://www.aainsure.net/

Have you been told by your agent that they can no longer help you? If so, surely they gave you an alternative contact?

If not suggest you suggest call the relevant office and ask who to speak to whoever is handling your account now.

Knock on wood I personally do not need to speak to them at this time as no hospitalizations planned (again, knock on wood). My premium comes up for renewal in early August, I usually hear from them around June or July, will see if I do this time and if so, by whom.

• Like 1