Far right laments Tucker Carlson’s ouster and loss of its shot at the mainstream

onthedarkside

On 4/27/2023 at 3:36 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Tuck released a short vid on his twitter feed. Oh the irony........finishes it with this beauty:

“Where can you still find Americans saying true things?” he said. “There aren’t many places left but there are some and that’s enough. As long as you can hear the words, there is hope. See you soon.”

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/apr/27/tucker-carlson-breaks-silence-fox-news-firing-video-twitter

Have to say, watching the vid its sounds like he's on a mission to denounce all things US that way it is at the moment from both sides.

I feel a podcast on the way....lol

That is if he turns down the offer from RT News..........lol

Tucker Carlson receives a job offer from Russian state TV after Fox News firing

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/tucker-carlson-russian-state-tv-job-offer-b2327099.html

His face is weird. Just rambles too. No idea why people watch TV like this.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2023 at 11:44 AM, Bkk Brian said:

Yawn..................not going over that again, we've already debated that along with links I provided.

However  where exactly in that post do I claim Tucker as being pro Russian? Its a statement from the Russian Foreign Minister nobody else................

Tucker Carlson said it himself on air himself that he is rooting for Russia

• Thumbs Up 1

....Still just crickets chirping in Tucker-land.

It's like waiting for a communique from Q-anon Q,. Will this be a similar fade out?

Where's my promised hard-hitting conversation about science -excuse me, emerging science? That's science that's so iffy that they can't just call it regular science.

And changing demographics? I'm going to go out on a limb: Not changing for the better, I'm sure.

He doesn't want to talk about emerging science or half pint of guiness-demographics for free.

Why would he do that? Has he ever?

34 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

....Still just crickets chirping in Tucker-land.

It's like waiting for a communique from Q-anon Q,. Will this be a similar fade out?

Where's my promised hard-hitting conversation about science -excuse me, emerging science? That's science that's so iffy that they can't just call it regular science.

And changing demographics? I'm going to go out on a limb: Not changing for the better, I'm sure.

He doesn't want to talk about emerging science or half pint of guiness-demographics for free.

Why would he do that? Has he ever?

Yep, kinda sadly hilarious that he whinges about things he could have spoken about at ANY TIME while he held the largest soapbox in the world ????????????

• Haha 1