Hooters Chiang Mai

anonymouse

I visited a Hooters in Singapore on my last visa run, never been to one in America so I couldnt compare it but there was some very attractive women working there.

yes, but the Hooters girls over there are not sg girls, only a rare one or two is attractive, sevice is so so.

THIRSTY Beavers is a massage parlor in the daytime and a bar at night.

I'm sad to say that their premiere massage lady has recently departed for better pickings somewhere else. :o

Hmm, would this be the amusing Miss Bee? What happened with her?

Walking up moonmuang soi 9 yesterday at the top end I noticed a sign with a large cartoon pair of breasts and hooters chiang mai written on it - the sign on the shophouse says that it is opening soon. It might be interesting, I can see myself having a couple of swift ones before picking the boy up from school if it's anything like it's American namesake, anyone got any more info?

I know this will be a fake Hooters, possibly with fake hooters (I couldn't resist :o ). Still I'm intrigued. Anyone know when the grand opening will be?

Hubby and I always patronize 'HOOTERS' here in Florida.

I go there for the buffalo wings, curly fried, and onion ring..etc.

Hubby goes for 'food for the eyes'. These Hooties most make up of collage students, moonlighting for extra bucks. The girls usually possess slender, lean, tall figure, and gorgeous pairs of legs. We love to look at a healthy athletic bodies. :o

Hope that when they finally opened one in TL, they still maintain higher standards of hiring a hooties.

Coming soon near you!

'The Playboy Club' of the famed Huge Heffner is set to open in Shanghai next year. His current reality show " Girls Next Door" on E! cable is a smash here. :D

Hubby and I always patronize 'HOOTERS' here in Florida.

I go there for the buffalo wings, curly fried, and onion ring..etc.

Hubby goes for 'food for the eyes'. These Hooties most make up of collage students, moonlighting for extra bucks. The girls usually possess slender, lean, tall figure, and gorgeous pairs of legs. We love to look at a healthy athletic bodies. :D

Hope that when they finally opened one in TL, they still maintain higher standards of hiring a hooties.

Coming soon near you!

'The Playboy Club' of the famed Huge Heffner is set to open in Shanghai next year. His current reality show " Girls Next Door" on E! cable is a smash here. :D

dont think it will be here as any sexy scenes will probably be blanked out , like the smoking etc :o

• 4 months later...