FujiXerox Printer Repair Bangkok

Searunner

Frankly I'd buy a new one, and not FujiXerox.

I had a FujiXerox colour laser printer: fuser drum developed problems after about two years. FX service were useless (said I had to take it to them and it would take a couple of weeks to 'assess' and then a couple more weeks to fix). Found a printer repair place (this is in BKK). Spent 5K getting it fixed (printer cost 13K, a new colour laser printer of same spec was about 18K).  It broke again 3 months later (something else).

I ditched it and bought an HP Smart Tank. Cheap and so far (about a year) has worked well. Print quality not quite laser but good enough for my needs. 

Edited by BKKBike09
  • Thumbs Up 1

Same as the above post.

I had a FujiXerox black and white laser printer.

It was pretty good but crapped itself after about 3 years.

Took it to a repair shop and was quoted 3000 Baht.

They make them so cheap these days, in most cases it just isn't worth getting them fixed.

Ended up with a new Cannon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the feedback and it supports what I had been thinking. I thought I would see if I could get them (I have 2) repaired first without using FX service as I have heard they are terrible. One of the printers I have had for several years without any problems until recently but the other was quite expensive. Was great when it worked but it didn't last long. 

Looks like I need to splurge on a new printer  - it won't be FX!