Is this the BEST BEEF in Bangkok ?

Social Media

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried this place tonight. Very small restaurant. Definitely not the best beef in Bangkok but it was pretty good. Good dipping sauces, and decently priced. We had NZ picanha steak (720 baht), some grilled beef tongue with nam prik, crispy fried chicken (very good, and only 150 baht), a mixed salad (good and only 120 baht!). My daughter had sliced pieces of beef over rice with an egg yolk.

I also had the best khao soi I have had in Bangkok, with nice big chunks of tender beef in it - only 185 baht.

I fancied a beer but they only sell craft beer which is not my cup of tea but it was ok.

I wouldn't bother making a special journey there again but if you are in the vicinity I would recommend it if you feel like some meat, or some khao soi. (Also no sign of the BBQ grill in the Tik Tok post)

S__2605066.jpg

Edited by josephbloggs

17 minutes ago, Denim said:

Cheap as chips .????

Actually yes. It wasn't street food, it was in an aircon restaurant with good food and service. It had lots of big chunks of good quality very tender beef chunks in it, so it was good value for money.

Of course you can get cheaper khao soi with a stringy chicken leg in it but for what it was it was good value.

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Thumbs Up 1