ICONSIAM & Wongamat Village Locations?

RAZZELL

There has been a previous thread on this and I can't find all that much recent information online.

Does anyone know the "exact" locations of where the ICONSIAM and Wongamat Village Shopping Malls are supposedly being built in Jomtien and Pattaya?

Has there been any progess?

https://www.globalpropertythailand.com/en/page/a-pair-of-new-malls-for-pattaya-shoppers

That was announced pre-COVID-19... nothing has happened since then.

Although the large vacant property in Najomtien next to Ocean Marina has been recently boarded up and early construction activities are evident... perhaps this is the start for the new Icon Siam?

• Like 2

Nothing new in Wongamat.  The plot looks like a good location (on the beach about mid way) and the photos of the plan look nice.

Icon in Jomtien would be a major improvement there and raise the prices of property and be great for the locals. They have been talking about it for 4 years I would be surprised if it is going soon.  Even if it does, it would be several years before it opens.  Hope it does at some point.

The other rumor is for Bang Saray of an Asiatique there.  I cannot see it though. 

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 1