Thai Lion App problems

Stevey

A good morning and a big shout out to my current fans and also to any new potential New fans.

A few problems I encountered. 

1. There was no way to sign into App to show my history and status.

2. When I paid with my credit card I was positive I had input the correct information but on submitting the page for payment an Error message appeared saying I had input the card Expiry date incorrectly. The App would not allow me to rectify the mistake. I was only able to make alternative payment at airport counter , at Big C etc. when I opened the App next day I could see my flight was booked in upcoming bookings so I decided to pay at the airport. Later on, on the day of the flight, I saw the App said I had no booked flights. So I attempted to book a new flight on the same flight because my flight booking appeared to be cancelled, I assumed payment window expired. The new flight would not book on the App referencing a flight in the same name was booked already. Very inconvenient because I was relying on this flight to Don Muang Airport BKk to meet with my international flight. I later made a change to my international booking anyway and did not show to the ThaiLion flight, still not paid for.

I have today booked a new Thai Lion flight for next week to fit my new schedule. I saw that the problem is that when you enter your card expiry date which is a 11/26 for me when you enter the year (26) the month (11) changes back to 01 from the previous date you had selected. If you miss this quirk of the App you then submit the wrong details. And then in the ‘Amazing Thailand‘ style we love the App will not allow you a second chance submit another payment and you must pay at the airport. It’s great that the flight is held but the level of uncertainty and extra time required to pay at the airport is not inspiring of confidence. 

3. Another gripe is I contacted Thai lion on the provided customer contact Email provided but again disappointedly received no response, there is a national holiday ongoing though.

The new price I paid a week ahead of the flight was about 1700baht with 10kgs of checked baggage (270baht). 

4. Disappointingly I have check my emails and junk folder and no email of confirmation has arrived My confidence that one will be forth coming is at an all time low ????

5. After paying for the flight with no confirmation email I have just been presented with a review section. I have given 3/5 stars which I believe is fair but when it comes to the review I cannot see the text I am typing. I am currently typing this review in the chat box of my line App and will copy and paste it into the review box and hope the review uploads. 

In summary, what a bunch of jokers. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for takeoff….maybe a crash landing to where they will deny you ever booked on the flight ????

• Confused 1