CT coronary angiogram - Recent costs

dingdongrb

Looking for some recent costs anyone has incurred with getting a CT coronary angiogram at a government hospital, particularly in the Isaan area (Surin).

.......but any recent pricing throughout Thailand at a government hospital is appreciated.

When I got a colonoscopy recently I simply went to three hospital sites, including a public hospital, got an info email address and stated my query in English . All three responded with a few days.

Surprisingly, the public gov hospital was only slightly cheaper. I went with a private hospital and was more than pleased.  

Thanks for the replies but worthless, in my opinion.

First of all I believe I definitely stated 'government' hospital so why are some replies telling me to seek prices at private hospitals..... Hmmmm

I have queried two different government hospitals and have yet to hear anything back, thus the reason I made this post. Also just to get a general idea of what others have recently paid as we all know things can be very different.

I guess making this post is yet another example of time wasted (so far).

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

It is very difficult to get an advance quote from a government hospital.

Also, you cannot get this test on demand. It has to be ordered by a cardiologist at that hospital. Best to consult a cardiologist at s major govt hosputal and if they agree the test is indicated you can then get a quote  

There is often a wait list.

In Issan the best option is the Queen Sirikit Heart Center affiliated with KKU. A bit of a trip ftom Surin but there are hotels nearby. 

https://heart.kku.ac.th/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

It is very difficult to get an advance quote from a government hospital.

Also, you cannot get this test on demand. It has to be ordered by a cardiologist at that hospital. Best to consult a cardiologist at s major govt hosputal and if they agree the test is indicated you can then get a quote  

There is often a wait list.

In Issan the best option is the Queen Sirikit Heart Center affiliated with KKU. A bit of a trip ftom Surin but there are hotels nearby. 

https://heart.kku.ac.th/

I wasn't asking for a quote. I was merely trying to get an idea of what others may have recently paid. 

Thanks for the link, much appreciated.