PEPE and SPONGE Meme coins gaining traction seemingly over night

likerdup1

Got 4x on Pepe coin and 2x on SPONGE so far. Uniswap  ETH chain ERC 20 token coins ... to the moon. Waiting for CEX / Coingecko to pickup SPONGE. Act now.

Edited by likerdup1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

One which exchange did you buy it ?

I was looking at PEPE a few days ago, but didn’t see where I could get it. 

And, once the meme coin has increase by 1000x etc where / how do you cashout ? 

Simple, but honest questions - I’m new to this.

OP mentioned Uniswap which is a decentralized exchange (DEX) and can be a bit tricky to use for noobs which is why I never go near it! ????

Looks like Binance have listed PEPE, I can see two Spot trading pairs via my AU account:

Screenshot_20230507_021502_Binance.jpg

Edited by Lemsta69

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

One which exchange did you buy it ?

I was looking at PEPE a few days ago, but didn’t see where I could get it. 

And, once the meme coin has increase by 1000x etc where / how do you cashout ? 

Simple, but honest questions - I’m new to this.

Bigger CEX are starting to list PEPE because it's valuation is quite large as of late. To catch the train early on Meme coin ERC20 tokens like PEPE the best thing to do is use Metamask or other similar wallets. Metamask has a DEX swap interface within or can connect to Uniswap, Sushiswap DEX's and perform swaps using these. As soon as a new Meme token contract is live on the ETH chain (or other smart contract chains) one can start acquiring. This is how some turned .1 ETH into Millions in 20 days or less.  Best to read up on smart contract block chain (https://ethereum.org/en/) technology to know what you are actually doing. Takes a bit of time but well worth it. To catch a meme coin like PEPE early there is no other way.

coinmarketcap.com is also an excellent free to use website showing most all new forms of cryptocurrency L1, L2 and token altcoins.

https://uniswap.org/

Caution. DYOR. Do your own research when trading. A great many token coins come and go and are essentially worthless.

Edited by likerdup1
  • Thanks 1

BTW, to those contributing to the conversation. I highly advise to NOT keep crypto assets on a Centralized Exchange. That is why so many people lost crypto during the FTX debacle. Buy the crypto and then move it OFF the CEX into a personal wallet where you and only you own the keys.

If you are not familiar with what I've just described a simple Internet search will deliver tons of information on why it is NOT recommended to keep your currency on ANY CEX like Binance, Coinbase etc etc. You risk losing crypto currency because those institutions have the signing KEYS and are constantly being attacked, are vulnerable to financial problems (FTX) etc etc.

Edited by likerdup1