Apply for substitute residence permit book(Blue book)

Hello,

Can somebody pls help. I am going to need to apply a new substitute residence permit book(Blue book) because of it is out of pages. I will need to fill up a TM.20 form for applying the new substitute book. Can someone give me an idea, what details should I fill up where i highlighted in yellow. Please see attached document. Thank you in advance.

24.คำร้องขอรับใบแทนใบสำคัญถิ่นที่อยู่-ตม.20.pdf

Not long ago I got a new TM17 to replace the one that was full.

The immigration officers at Chaeng Wattana completed the form for me without me having to ask them to help.

The photos needed for a TM17 need to be on proper photographic paper instead of the less durable paper that some photo places provide for visa applications.

2 hours ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Not long ago I got a new TM17 to replace the one that was full.

The immigration officers at Chaeng Wattana completed the form for me without me having to ask them to help.

The photos needed for a TM17 need to be on proper photographic paper instead of the less durable paper that some photo places provide for visa applications.

Hello, Thanks for the info. For this do I have to go to Chaeng Wattana or is it possible to do at the local immigration office?

10 minutes ago, HKTMAN said:

Hello, Thanks for the info. For this do I have to go to Chaeng Wattana or is it possible to do at the local immigration office?

I live in Bangkok, so my only experience, except for back in the days when Immigration was at Suan Phlu, is Chaeng Wattana.

Just remembered: You'll need to bring your blue tabien baan in addition to your passport, old TM16/17 and police book to get your new TM17. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 1:37 PM, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

I live in Bangkok, so my only experience, except for back in the days when Immigration was at Suan Phlu, is Chaeng Wattana.

Just remembered: You'll need to bring your blue tabien baan in addition to your passport, old TM16/17 and police book to get your new TM17. 

Hi, one more question, is the immigration keep the old PR book or give it back to you? Thank you