Did you buy a car at the bangkok motorshow?

I'm glad you posted this question. It was only my second Bangkok Auto Show. The mulitcolored Posche was definitely the star of the show imho. 

Anyway, I'm glad you posted this question. While at the auto show I asked my friend if foreigners can order cars and he said "probably only Thai's".

I had my eye on the City, oh well. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Furioso said:

I'm glad you posted this question. It was only my second Bangkok Auto Show. The mulitcolored Posche was definitely the star of the show imho. 

Anyway, I'm glad you posted this question. While at the auto show I asked my friend if foreigners can order cars and he said "probably only Thai's".

I had my eye on the City, oh well. 

Think your friend may have been mistaken, as I think 1, maybe 2 AN members ordered cars.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Think your friend may have been mistaken, as I think 1, maybe 2 AN members ordered cars.

Thanks, this is good info to know for the next auto show, which I believe will be in late Nov or Dec. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/11/2023 at 1:08 AM, Furioso said:

Thanks, this is good info to know for the next auto show, which I believe will be in late Nov or Dec. 

Did you get a quote for the city or any other car at the motorshow? 

2 hours ago, sanook 1 said:

Did you get a quote for the city or any other car at the motorshow? 

I didn't get any quotes but this is the City Hatch SV I was looking at. If you look closely the sticker on the window says 649,000 Baht. I believe outside the Auto Show the SV goes for 670,000 Baht. 

20230329_135344.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1