Looking For Rent , Budget Bungalow / Apartment / House

were to look at accomondations in ko samui ? any good site........ need soon a bungalow/house/apartment whit High speed internet and kitchen and 2bedrooms................. were to Look ?..................thanks for replys....................................................

were to look at accomondations in ko samui ? any good site........ need soon a bungalow/house/apartment whit High speed internet and kitchen and 2bedrooms................. were to Look ?..................thanks for replys....................................................

Now? Next week? Next year?

For 1 night? For 1 month?....

Want it by the beach, with a pool, whats your budget, etc.

Easiest way from personal experience is to just drive around and pull over where you see "house for rent" signs at anywhere you think looks half decent. Better looking on the island than booking something remotely over the internet as it could differ from the pictures and description on a website.

Edited by mlkmnz

As already said , need to know a bit more info.

Short term holiday or thinking of living here .

For holidays have a look at www.sawadee.com

As said above if you have the time it is better to look around yourself.

Edited by Lite Beer

As already said , need to know a bit more info.

Short term holiday or thinking of living here .

For holidays have a look at www.sawadee.com

As said above if you have the time it is better to look around yourself.

ive got a big 2 bedroom 3 bathroom house carparking fully furnished curtains air oven pots pans cuttlery tv dvd microwave towels bedding ,in chaweng in between tesco and macro 20000b plus electric a month pm me.......

I have seen many requests for bungalows/houses for longtime stay - weeks to months - while there is a long list of standard expensive hotels pinned since 2004 with no info about longtime stay. Is there any list like that anywhere, for Samui? What about pinning one?

I was looking for something like that a year ago, got a few answers - but as I was just fighting with the Swedish governmental insurance office about sick retirement - they simply got the idea out of blank air to stop my trip which is ordered by my doctor since 7 years, as I have had a few infarcts in the balance center of the brain stem thanx to 50 years of diabetes - making it impossible for me to walk in slippery weather. My doc wrote them serious papers telling it was obvious to him that I could go on working a bit more in Sweden thanks to these winter stays, not otherwise. Those insurance people have order to keep people working as long as possible, but when my doc said that it meant they had to give me 3 months of sick leave every winter - they did not have any paragraph for that.......

Anyway - I have started to look again - finally retired on June 1 yippeeee! With limited money obviously, especially as my Thai wife also must live on that until she starts to get her own money - see our wedding on her site http://YuiThaigirl.no-ip.info - so if somebody knows a bungalow with internet (I do a fair amount of reading and writing there), 10-12000B/mo. and accessible for a guy with crutch, slow walking distance from shopping etc. Been in Lamai for a few winters, maybe time to see something different? A small kitchen also - my wife comes down when she can - she will start studying Swedish now and it depends on her schedule. I plan to go to Thailand sometime in November for 3-4 months. Or mail me at [email protected]