Covid Booster

newbee2022

Yes....got the new bivalent Moderna booster last week at Chiangmai Neurogical Hospital (hours 8AM-noon, Monday thru Friday, walk-in basis).  They also offer the Pfizer booster (have no clue if it's the new one) and Astra Seneca (spelling?) booster.

Also.....based on their website....Nakorn Ping hospital is offering the same three boosters.....with the Moderna one described as the new bivalent booster.

Edit:  Somebody in that other thread suggested Chiangmai RAM.  When I contact RAM about 6 weeks ago, they told me they weren't doing any covid vaccines then.  Maybe that's changed.

Edited by CMBob
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I should add that they want your Mor Prom number (begins with 60000.....) so they can enter your information in the system.  You probably can get the shot there without that information (I did although I emailed them later with my Mor Prom number).

I, too, got Moderna bivalent at  Chiang Mai Neurological Hospital - today.

No adverse effects at all. In and out in about 20 minutes.

I have no idea what Mor Prom is. 

I guess it is doctor หมอ maaw, and Prom? 

The only trouble was finding the place.

On Suthep Rd it is the first right after the McDonald's intersection - directly opposite Beats Cafe. 

5 hours ago, amexpat said:

......I have no idea what Mor Prom is. 

I guess it is doctor หมอ maaw, and Prom?... 

It's the Thai Ministry of Public Health's app for various purposes (vaccine info, shows your vaccinations records, allows you to obtain an International Vaccine Certificate, etc.).  Not so useful anymore given nobody now requires proof of covid vaccinations for travel or whatever.  You can obtain the android app (หมอพร้อม)on Playstore (I presume there is an Apple version but don't really know).  

• Like 1