Non-smoking canabis

I can't smoke, but all the cannabis shops can give me, is gummies, which I hate. 

In the UK I could get cannabis oil, thick and potent, but it appears I can't get this here.

Is there any way to get cannabis without smoking or as a candy?

I ask about making tea or eating cannabis buds, but they always say not OK.

Thanks

Edited by toast1

Oil often is CBD.

You might consider making it yourself.

There are youtube videos about that.

You could also buy flowers and bake it as per online instructions then stuff into empty gelatin capsules.

Another idea is to buy a dry herb vape where you're not combusting the weed. It is quite mild at lower temperatures up to 190 C.. Then you can use the vaped weed again in capsules.

Eating raw unheated flowers will do nothing.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not in a situation to do any of this fine suggestions.

Is CBD oil strong enough in the LOS?

In the UK its very weak and often useless, I need quite a strong dose for my illness.

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Oil often is CBD.

high quality thc oil is available :)

op ....is it just gummies you don't like or edibles in general ?

thc tincture would be another way. there is a company advertising on here that makes thc tea bags as well.

Do you know the name of the tincture company?

How can I tell what's good or bad CBD?

Any edible is fine, I just hate having to buy expensive candy. 

Thx

Edited by toast1

16 minutes ago, toast1 said:

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not in a situation to do any of this fine suggestions.

Is CBD oil strong enough in the LOS?

In the UK its very weak and often useless, I need quite a strong dose for my illness.

Not sure what you want.

CBD doesn't get you high.

Are you taking CBD gummies or THC ones?

Anyway sounds like you need to do more shopping. Perhaps someone can point you to a good source.

Edited by Jingthing

On 5/19/2023 at 11:39 AM, PrikPot said:

We do have a smokeless product that is also 100% legal. It can be consumed as a tea, or "snus".

See here: https://prikpot.com/product/dip-trip-cannabis-pouches/

Can this be used as a alternative for smoking and how long does it take before you feel the effect ?

I don't really like edibles as it can take hours before feeling any effect and when others do smoke this is a issue.

7 hours ago, merijn said:

Can this be used as a alternative for smoking and how long does it take before you feel the effect ?

I don't really like edibles as it can take hours before feeling any effect and when others do smoke this is a issue.

Yes, this is a very popular alternative to both smoking and edibles. Many of our customers use it for medical purposes such as insomnia, reducing physical pain and stress. After consumption as a tea, it takes about an hour to take effect, and last for about 6-8 hours depending on dosage. 

If consumed as "snus" or dip by placing it inside your upper lip, it takes about 2 hours before it kicks in, but gives you a very smooth and discreet effect. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/24/2023 at 7:37 AM, KhunLA said:

@toast1

This tea seems easy enough to make.  How anyone tried to make tea, and is the added 'fat' necessary ?

That sounds correct. The fat is needed in order to "activate" the THC, or you will not have much of an effect from it. Coconut oil or clarified butter are the most effective fats to use. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Denim said:

Not that cheap. Is it possible to use 1 pouch to make a second brew or is everything lost after 1 use ?

It calculates to 62.50 baht per pouch. Some of our customers use 1-2 pouches, and then reuse them for a second brew. Some also eat the pouches after, which is perfectly safe since its pure decarbed cannabis with no additives. 

The current version contains 20% THC and 1% CBD. We are currently testing other more potent strains. 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, PrikPot said:

The fat is needed in order to "activate" the THC

not exactly true. 

for example. 

thc infused hard candy with dabs

decarb dabs on parchment paper prior to mixing in. 110c for approx 40 min should do.

then 

1 cup of sugar

1/2 cup cane syrup

1/3 cup of water

1 pack of jello

mix sugar syrup and water into pot. bring to a boil. boil until mixture reaches a certain temperature. i forget exact temp (can be found online) but using a silicone spatula to test the mixture works. if it sticks to and hardens on your teeth and burns your mouth you are good to  go. turn heat down to low. at this point add in jello pack and stir until dissolved into mixture completely. 

turn off heat. add dabs to mixture. key here is to freeze the dabs for a few minutes first so it lifts off the parchment properly.

when you drop dabs into the mixture stir in for a few minutes. try making sure dabs don't melt and stick to sides of pot. stir like a wild man. 

turn heat on as needed to keep liquid from hardening up. 

once dabs are mixed in simply pour mixture into gummie mold. put in fridge. allow to harden. then yum yum good bye night night. 

On 5/17/2023 at 8:06 PM, toast1 said:

I have a friend who makes very high quality and potent oil in the UK. 

To answer your question though; I don't always want to smoke so I often make a batch of space cakes. All you need is ten minutes in a kitchen, some veg oil, honey, the weed of your choice, some oats and a saucepan. I've done this is lots of places when I'm travelling. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2023 at 12:39 PM, PrikPot said:

We do have a smokeless product that is also 100% legal. It can be consumed as a tea, or "snus".

See here: https://prikpot.com/product/dip-trip-cannabis-pouches/

Is it only available online or can you find it in local shops, too? I haven't seen it anywhere in the Cannabis dispensaries, neither Bangkok, nor Pattaya or Phuket.

12 hours ago, Drafi said:

Is it only available online or can you find it in local shops, too? I haven't seen it anywhere in the Cannabis dispensaries, neither Bangkok, nor Pattaya or Phuket.

At the moment it is only available from us online, or at our dispensary in Chiang Mai. We are open to wholesale though.