Any Pattaya Country Club Members out there?

keithsimmonds

No need to reply any more as i have gone off the idea of membership, when the price for bringing a guest is 2230baht...... cheaper to pay on the day less than 1800baht, or especially if it is a Tuesday when it,s 1380 baht.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Green Valley seems popular with expats, and often membership transfers for sale. Problem with being a member is often you still pay a green fee, cart fee, caddy fee, caddy tip

I didn,t bother enquiring at Green Valley as i heard the course would/is closed for 6 months.

Pattaya CC would have suited me as i walk ..and a caddie fee of 380 baht + Tip was all i would of had to pay for....plus the 39000baht membership...a bargain imho.

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

I didn,t bother enquiring at Green Valley as i heard the course would/is closed for 6 months.

Pattaya CC would have suited me as i walk ..and a caddie fee of 380 baht + Tip was all i would of had to pay for....plus the 39000baht membership...a bargain imho.

So about 700\800 every round for caddy, that would be annoying. 39k in line with back home. So 3x a week 125k a year for caddy

Edited by scubascuba3

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

I heard members can play St Andrews 2000 instead. Excellent course.

On 5/26/2023 at 11:44 AM, tgw said:

I heard members can play St Andrews 2000 instead. Excellent course.

It is possible that after renovations have been completed on Green Valley... Carts could be compulsory, that is what I have just been informed by there office... No good to me then!

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

It is possible that after renovations have been completed on Green Valley... Carts could be compulsory, that is what I have just been informed by there office... No good to me then!

yes, carts are compulsory on St Andrews because the course topography requires it.