Which pharmacies can deliver me items today?

tremsy

If you can not go out have someone visit a pharmacy and buy for you if need immediately would be my suggestion.  Most would not be interested in delivery unless a known customer and expensive items I suspect.

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

If you can not go out have someone visit a pharmacy and buy for you if need immediately would be my suggestion.  Most would not be interested in delivery unless a known customer and expensive items I suspect.

I know not Bangkok and not going to help Op but my favourite pharmacy in Chiang Mai delivers via Grab. I have them on Line and they help set up grab app for their shop. No extra fees, other than grab and any amount of items will be sent.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Where in Bangkok are you?

I use Southeast Pharmacy, telephone call, direct bank transfer, they arrange a motorbike courier which you pay for extra on delivery (150 baht I think I paid recently).

https://www.facebook.com/SEPharmacy/

They're on GrabMart too but not sure about the selection there?

I totally agree. As a bonus Southeast Pharmacy sells at wholesale prices.

23 minutes ago, Dazinoz said:

I know not Bangkok and not going to help Op but my favourite pharmacy in Chiang Mai delivers via Grab. I have them on Line and they help set up grab app for their shop. No extra fees, other than grab and any amount of items will be sent.

Don't know what's sad about this post.

7 hours ago, Adndrew said:

Seems some personal  grudges we use them never  had  a problem . i see you write they banned you , what is the real story no body knows.

He wrote that?

I use Blez, 2 stores at Sukhumvit and Asoke. At least 2 more stores around Bangkok. Suspect you'll need to establish a relationship before they'll deliver, never hurts to try though.

BLEZ ASIA Co.,Ltd.
415 Sukhumvit Rd,KlongtoeyNua,Bangkok 10110 Thailand / TEL : 092-223-1251

Web Site:  ร้านยาเบลซ BLEZ Pharmacy | ร้านยา เบลซ กรุงเทพ กทม สุขุมวิท bts รถไฟฟ้า ย่านธุรกิจ ขายยา อาหารเสริม เครื่องมือแพทย์ (blez-web.com)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...