A Passionate Farting Snorting Dog

post-46487-1183820487_thumb.jpgwell this is my farting snorting pug called khaopod(corn) she is now almost 2.5 years the sweetest dog but very very ..... fat i guess as you see from teh picture, she hates the ducks and other dogs in ethstreet if they get inside teh house, especially the ducks, i am not sure what it is with ducks but she hates them,

and my mother in law thinks teh best food for a pug is a stick of chicken liver with sticky rice.

i guess the last thing i have to say about her is that she has this small snoopy that she always like to excercise with, but never ever with another male pug or anything actually.

well that is her picture and she also has a very nice mark on her back. can you see it?

post-46487-1183820733.jpg

post-46487-1183820756_thumb.jpg

post-46487-1183820851_thumb.jpg

post-46487-1183820928_thumb.jpg

post-46487-1183820953_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zeid

thanks

the best time it was seeing her start growling at my bangkaew (may he rest in peace)

when ever we gave themdental sticks she will go crazy in eth begining he never understood what they where for, but after seeing her chew it all teh way in then vomet it out he started liking them.

she used to go hide hers and then try to get his, that is apic of both of them.

post-46487-1183829385_thumb.jpg

post-46487-1183829426_thumb.jpg

nice girl yougot there,

i wish mine will not explode soon,

before moving to thailand i had a dog as you see that is half great dane half lab, and he was the best but had a week bladder, his ears for all you wondering has always been like that. and he loved my maccaw.

oh Kabo the dog woudl nto sleep unless he sleeps with me, on the same bed or couch, and if i even came back home late, he will not let me pet him for the next day, strange some times dogs get so human like dont you agree?

post-46487-1183830393_thumb.jpg

post-46487-1183830522_thumb.jpg

post-46487-1183830857_thumb.jpg

post-46487-1183831049_thumb.jpg

:o Thanks for the snaps, Folks. Too funny. Zeid, that is one sweet dog. Sorry he passed. Your new pug looks so...sad? I know it's just their facial features. My lab always used to sleep with me -- worse than a husband he was, snoring and farting, hogging all the covers and pushing me to the edge of the bed. Edited by Jet Gorgon

the pug looked sad in her big fat picture because i refused at that day to give of what i was eating, and yes i agree that she is super fat but as i said earlier my mother-in-law keeps feeding her. but in general she is not sad when she gets her food, she loves going to the farm and playing, but do nto mess with her food,

Kabo, that is his name the dane/lab. when i wated to move to thailand i gave him to a friend of ours he has a 10,000sqm land with two german sheperds so he went there enjoyed his country life and made 10 pups

Lovely dog, but I'd get it on a diet. Carrying too much weight is as bad for dogs as humans.

Now, I really must start my diet!

is so right. Suprised nobody mentioned it before. If you want that dog to live a normal life span & not go off its legs, its diet/exersize regime needs to be seriously readjusted. Now!

Over feeding and fattening a dog up like that is cruel.

No damned wonder it farts with the rich diet. So would you!

Lovely dog, but I'd get it on a diet. Carrying too much weight is as bad for dogs as humans.

Now, I really must start my diet!

is so right. Suprised nobody mentioned it before. If you want that dog to live a normal life span & not go off its legs, its diet/exersize regime needs to be seriously readjusted. Now!

Over feeding and fattening a dog up like that is cruel.

No damned wonder it farts with the rich diet. So would you!

you talking of experience?