How can I order myself things same day delivery?

tremsy

Grab?

We stayed in a hotel recently because of my eye operation and we ordered stuff from a pharmacy and that was delivered to the hotel within an hour orso

edit: when I lived in Pattaya which was before Grab existed in Thailand, I asked the motocycle taxis outside the condo to get me stuff

Edited by MJCM

Find the thing.

Check delivery options, if they meet your requirements order the thing.

Most large retailers offer expedited (same day/ few hours) delivery. I've gotten a Tops delivery within 2 hours, they have a sliding scale, I paid 110 baht, delivery came on two separate motorbikes, but 110 all in for both.

Most smaller shops can arrange a motorbike delivery within an hour or two.

15 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Find the thing.

Check delivery options, if they meet your requirements order the thing.

Most large retailers offer expedited (same day/ few hours) delivery. I've gotten a Tops delivery within 2 hours, they have a sliding scale, I paid 110 baht, delivery came on two separate motorbikes, but 110 all in for both.

Most smaller shops can arrange a motorbike delivery within an hour or two.

Thanks for the help. Which website is best for this? 

Electric shaver and clothing becomes very specific, if you would just stick to a normal shaving item and clothing means t-shirts / boxers, you could get all from a 7/11, they have those black and white t-shirts etc too via Grab delivery app. Still tricky, often they can't find the item and then text you in Thai language etc. 

Think it's easier to find a freelance girl and instead of sex let her go shopping for you lol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, tremsy said:

Need some clothing, vitamins, and electric shaver but very ill right now. How can I order myself things to arrive today? Thank you ????

Central.co.th.   Except for the vitamins, Grab Mart on your phone (Boots, for example) will get you the vitamins.

Edited by Liverpool Lou