Wow, Amazed and Satisfied!!

The problem I find with Lotus fruit & vegetables is they don't put the date on the pack of when it was actually produced or packed,  they only put a best before date ....  which is sly as you can't judge for yourself how many days old the product is.

11 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

They do arrive at the store as individually wrapped grapes. There is a team of ladies in the back of the stock room whose job it is to painstakingly unwrap and glue them to twigs for better shelf presentation.

I heard it on the grape vine.

It all part of the evil intent for world domination and subjugation by the cabal of blood drinking, woke, fascists haha ???? 

4 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So you wash away any nutritional value... a good rinse with clean water is sufficient

The skin is the healthy bit on apples. The flesh is sugar, water and stuff all else.

12 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I hope you gave them a good wash before eating them , Grapes can have

a lot of chemicals on them..

Yeah.

Think about the fruit picker who maybe had a pooh and didn't wash his hands.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So you wash away any nutritional value... a good rinse with clean water is sufficient

You are somewhat correct, but as long as the fruits and vegetables aren't cut before washing they are still packed with nutrients.

Besides, I would rather lose out on a few nutrients than to have my body grow tumors or contract cancer.