PrikPot is Taking Brick Weed To a New Level

This Buddy-bar is calling me, looks lovely. Never forget must be a decade ago I bought some brick that was nothing like the usual garbage. It was green and sticky and worked a treat. when I went back a few hours later it was all gone and back to the normal crap. Would be very happy if this Buddy bar was that sort of quality and I'm sure it will be.

ANyone tried this yet? 

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

This Buddy-bar is calling me, looks lovely. Never forget must be a decade ago I bought some brick that was nothing like the usual garbage. It was green and sticky and worked a treat. when I went back a few hours later it was all gone and back to the normal crap. Would be very happy if this Buddy bar was that sort of quality and I'm sure it will be.

ANyone tried this yet? 

I've made 4 purchases (not PrikPot), though kudos to them for finally offering some quality at us 'poor man's wallet' folks.

Have to say, all 4 purchases were impressive.  Only 1 from 'licensed' online seller, at ฿89+50 S&H, so not inexpensive, but wanted something (Thai Stick/Squirrel Tail) to compare to.  It was a nice bud, well presented.   Would guess equal quality (very good) to what PrikPot is offering at 1/3 the price, abet, more weight.  50gr would last me quite time, as an infrequent indulger.

Other 3 purchases, from FB, as expected, less expensive, unlicensed, roll of the dice, but turned out to be very good also.  All consistent quality.  Thai Stick/Squirrel Tail, Green Crack, Red String.

Again, very happy with the consistent quality of my purchases, and would expect PrikPot to be in line with those, with good customer service and pricing.

A nice option to the more expensive pretty buds, at higher prices.

• Thanks 1

Just put in order for 50g brick. My local has 10 g/200 thb buds, but kind of dry. I'm wondering if the weed is already ground up before pressing. My local had some 10g/200 thb bricks that the weed was already ground. easy for rolling.

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Just put in order for 50g brick. My local has 10 g/200 thb buds, but kind of dry. I'm wondering if the weed is already ground up before pressing. My local had some 10g/200 thb bricks that the weed was already ground. easy for rolling.

Good man, looking forward to your review. 

Stoner, they clearly state it is not inferior stuff mixed in. Please buy some, do a proper test, and settle this debate!

"The Buddy Bar is created using only the choicest buds from the celebrated Killer A5 Haze strain with 25% THC. And here’s the kicker – there are no sugar leaves or seeds in sight. We’re talking pure, unadulterated, top-tier cannabis buds."

https://prikpot.com/product/buddy-bar-20gr/

• Thumbs Up 1

Prikpot - can I return products if I'm not satisfied when it arrives? I remember you offering a satisfaction guarantee n the past but don't see it on the website anymore. Thanks!

Edited by Wuvu2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wuvu2 said:

Prikpot - can I return products I'm not satisfied with? I remember you offering a satisfaction guarantee n the past but don't see it on the website anymore. Thanks!

you bought from prikpot..... did you get the 25 percent brick ? 

21 hours ago, stoner said:

you bought from prikpot..... did you get the 25 percent brick ? 

If you plan to test some brick, it would be interesting to get results for the Tanaosri Red Star from Bangya Bongzing

A lot of us really enjoyed it in the cheapest weed thread. I personally do believe that it is a higher THC variety. I shared it with some friends who have been daily cannabis smokers for a long time and they agreed.

Edited by MrBiker

1 hour ago, MrBiker said:

If you plan to test some brick, it would be interesting to get results for the Tanaosri Red Star from Bangya Bongzing

A lot of us really enjoyed it in the cheapest weed thread. I personally do believe that it is a higher THC variety. I shared it with some friends who have been daily cannabis smokers for a long time and they agreed.

post a link please.

So, just got the Foi Thong  50 g brick/ 1490 thb. Ordered the 5th, received today the 7th. Looks just like the photo, breaks apart pretty easy, smells decent, not smooth tasting by any means. Tastes like it should for 30 thb/g. Had a bit of oil earlier so my smoke test isn't 100%. 3-4 hits and I'm fine. A cold beer would make it better.

I bought some gr crack online that smelt and looked better but that is hit and miss. 50g will last me a few months at least. I'd buy it again. I was thinking maybe these guys monitor the insecticides a bit better than others.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/2/2023 at 3:03 AM, webfact said:

PrikPot, a leading provider of premium medical cannabis products in Thailand

funny how they now advertise themselves as a medical marijuana provider now. maybe, if they wanna stay in business, they should provide a list of doctors who can prescribe it. if they do they might just survive. if they dont they will slowly fade away. 

• Thumbs Up 1