Finally, quick turnaround on 90-day report online from CW

Maybe a new trend will be starting at CW? It's regarding the turnaround time from a 90-day report online submission to approval. It's always taken from 3-4 days minimum to six days maximum to get a result. 

This time, submitted on Wednesday evening, about 7:45 PM. 'After hours', so to speak, office hours. Didn't bother to check the status yesterday. Checked it just now, expecting to see pending, and half-expecting to be waiting till next Tuesday (with Monday being a holiday) until I'd see a result.

But no, that expectation was dashed.  I was pleasantly surprised to see an 'Approved', and furthermore, to see that it had been approved yesterday, in the early afternoon. Not even 24 hours!  At CW, that's a record, at least in my case. Good news, hope it's something that continues out there.

Edited by rwilem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do you get something to show that you can print off other than a screenshot saying Approved? I  think I will need prove of my 90 day report when applying for my extension, first hurdle at the ticket machine guarded by document check person, and then at the actual counter. I'm thinking if I just go in person and get the stamped half a4 piece of paper like last time to be safe? or is it a no concern?

8 minutes ago, farang9392 said:

Do you get something to show that you can print off other than a screenshot saying Approved?

Yes, the e-mail they send saying approved will contain a PDF file which contains the "receipt part" of the TM47 form. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, farang9392 said:

Do you get something to show that you can print off other than a screenshot saying Approved? I  think I will need prove of my 90 day report when applying for my extension, first hurdle at the ticket machine guarded by document check person, and then at the actual counter. I'm thinking if I just go in person and get the stamped half a4 piece of paper like last time to be safe? or is it a no concern?

they send an email with PDF file. but there is no signature.. no stamp on it. 

Plus, from the website's 'check status' page there is a 'receipt of notification' column. For your approved submission you can hit the pdf icon in that column to download a copy of it. So from either the email or the website you can get the pdf.

Edited by rwilem
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

3-6 days????

Always been 3-6 hours here at Jomtien. Just the other morning tho, submitted at 8am and received approval at 9am

Yep, CW's never been a quick approval on the 90-day online reports. Some folks have waited more than a week, and in some cases had not received a result by the deadline day. (Necessitating a trip out to the office to do it in-person....ouch!)

Edited by rwilem
  • Thumbs Up 1