k1 / wait together?

Your immigration status in Thailand is totally separate to her waiting for a K1, so you can travel so long as you can obtain a valid re-entry visa.

As for her travel, that's a little more subjective.

Technically, I don't think there are any restrictions, but you don't want the CO during the interview questioning what the travel was for while waiting for the interview.

Try to minimize any potential issues, keep your head down until it's done and dusted

• Thumbs Up 2

very confused

options:

1) you guys are in USA and waiting for her K1 to come to thailand but meanwhile you guys want to come to thailand while shes waiting for the K1?

2) you guys are in thailand and she is waiting for K1 visa and you are asking if you can stay with her?

3) you guys are in thailand and you are asking you guys can travel?

well if you guys are in thailand i dont thing there is any rule or law says you guys cannot stay together in thailand.. thats the whole point being GF and BF

now if you guys are in the USA, im very sure that if shes waiting for green card she cannot leave the country for 2.5 years. she can work. Im not sure if this is the same thing for the visa. i wouldnt risk it just wait for the visa. 

if you guys in thailand and want to travel yes sure just dont miss the interview day.