Phuket Apartment And Studio For Rent Or Sale

I have some apartment for rent in Sai Yuan phuket only 10 min from Kata and Nai Harn Beach.

tre sizes and prices from 6000 b a month build 4 years ago and are at the moment under upgrading. Garden with flowers.

evt sale of apartment, seperate or all proberty

Big Smile Bungalows

These relaxed Bungalows and Condos in Sai Yuan aria are very near the beach of Kata, Nai Harn and Rawai, good shopping facilities and restaurants nearby, the rooms are just upgraded with extra rooms and surrounded by tropical garden and lush nature.

The condos and Bungalows all have bathroom with hot water, European toilet, aircon, Kitchen, fully furnished and with a private shaded outside aria with table, chairs and flowers. Booking early is recommended since they are all taken in the high seasons. Big discount for yearly rent and long stays.

:o I have just in this week listed my houses and studios with a company in Phuket, they took a few photos. You can se some them of them on www.phuketindex.com/bigsmile The page is just opend and are still under konstruction. Laiter when the garden and walking aria is finish they will add some new photos. If you can not find it, try to open www.phuketindex.com and serch for Big smile bungalows and apartment or serch under yachting and find asiayachting.

• 1 month later...

Content

20 Aug 2007

Read TopicBungalow And Apartment For Rent Or Sala In Phuket

:o My wife and I have some apartment and bungalows for rent in Sai Yuan, Phuket, only 10 min from Kata , Nai Harn and Rawai Beaches.

4 differents sizes prices start from 6000 B a month, build 4 years ago and are just finished a major upgrading. Garden with trees sumprelars and flowers.

evt. sale of apartment, separate or all property.

This week I have listed my houses and studios with a company in Phuket, they took a few photos. See them on www.phuketindex.com/bigsmile Laiter when the garden and the walking aria is finish they will add some new photos. If you can not find it, try to open www.phuketindex.com and search for Big smile bungalows and apartment Sai Yuan or search under yachting and find asiayachting.

Big Smile Bungalows :D

These relaxed Bungalows and Condos in Sai Yuan aria are very near the beach of Kata, Nai Harn and Rawai, good shopping facilities and restaurants nearby, the rooms are just upgraded with extra rooms and surrounded by tropical garden and lush nature.

The condos and Bungalows all have bathroom with hot water, European toilet, aircon, Kitchen, fully furnished and with a private shaded outside aria with table, chairs and flowers. Booking early is recommended since they are all taken in the high seasons. Big discount for yearly rent and long stays. :D

• 6 months later...