Need Hospital Bed for home soonest

jimmym40

Located in CM, Nong Hoi specifically, but will be able to pick up.    Any one have specific location to purchase one are reasonably priced.

Thanks.

Mods please keep this in CM Forum, more exposure.     Thanks.

There are many on Lazada and Shopee and suspect large drug stores can advise local source and there may be a rental option also available.  Hand operated units are not very expensive.  Also need to know if have to use bed as toilet or not for mattress configuration.  Sorry do not have knowledge of local source as live in Bangkok.

• Like 1

There's a pharmacy in the Hang Dong Lotus that I believe had them....

Also, check the Fascino pharmacy in your area....They display many large aids for the infirmed & surely can have/order/get a bed.....

• Like 1

There are so many places around that have medical supplies... Dara across from McCormack Hospital.. is one. Just google medical supplies and you will find one nearer to your home. I saw an adjustable bed for 40k at Homepro at the Big C on the hwy... 

• Like 1

shutep rd...as i drive home by it daily....they even have the beds outside for viewing or trying ????

being that its across from the hospital too...many shops from moat to canal rd along shutep rd

might get a story about those beds with all the news of the kids and thais having sex outside!