Appointment at US Embassy Bangkok

When I try to find the form to make an appointment at the US Embassy Citizen Service in Bangkok, I get caught in a do-loop.

Could someone please tell me the exact steps for making an appointment? A screenshot could work.

click on US citizens services, on the page that opens on the right hand side click on appointments, another page will open scroll down this page to make an appoint in Bangkok, then you will see this 

Make an appointment:

• Bangkok Appointments:
    • To make an appointment for a notary, minor passport, first adult passport, or lost/stolen passport replacement please CLICK HERE
    • To renew an adult passport, please CLICK HERE for instructio
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

And, whatever you do, BE THERE ON TIME!

After traveling from Jomtien to the US embassy, I was 2 minutes late for my appointment and they denied me entry. Doesn't matter that once you get in, you sit on your a$$ for a LONG time (and cell phones aren't allowed in, so bring a book!) waiting on THEM.

I have nothing good to say about those near-useless sods.

2 minutes! Unbelievable. But if you arrive early they will let you in right away. And when I was there, it wasn't busy at all since they've eliminated most of their services. So there was no waiting. This despite the fact that all the appointments for a month has supposedly been filled.

8 hours ago, JustThisOnePostOnly said:

The convenience of the mail-in passport renewal cannot be fully comprehended until one has made the visit in person.

It was fantastic when I renewed my passport recently. Also, I just needed to acquire a "certified copy" of my passport for my social security application, and that is also possible via mail-in service - with no $50 fee! So be sure to check to see if what you need is available via a mail-in service.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

And, whatever you do, BE THERE ON TIME!

After traveling from Jomtien to the US embassy, I was 2 minutes late for my appointment and they denied me entry. Doesn't matter that once you get in, you sit on your a$$ for a LONG time (and cell phones aren't allowed in, so bring a book!) waiting on THEM.

I have nothing good to say about those near-useless sods.

Fifteen plus years never have had a problem. I once got there too early had to wait 15.minutes. I believe there is also a grace period maybe 15 minutes after your appointment time if so your haven't been upfront. 

I travel from Pattaya always use public transportation bus give myself enough time once I get to Udom Suk walk up BTS,  45 baht to Wireless rd, stop usually a hour early I walk back to the McDonalds for a nice set breakfast coffee then walk down and check-in. 

Passport,  letters notary,  etc all these years never had a long wait  tops and precovid 15 minutes wait top 45-1 hour I was out headed home. I once showed up and my name wasn't listed show them my appointment I came a day early told them I came from Pattaya showed them I wasn't lying for him to call inside to supervisor a minute later I was given the OK to go in.  Never had a rude agent or given a hard time.