School In Cm For Non Ed Visa

gennisis

Can anyone suggest a suitable CM school where a 12 month course will qualify for a Non Ed 12 month visa...hopefully not too expensive.

Such a visa would appear to be a way of my adult friend being able to get long term stay as well as improving his education.

He would not qualify for a non O visa otherwise and repeated tourist visas appears to be difficult these days

Can anyone suggest a suitable CM school where a 12 month course will qualify for a Non Ed 12 month visa...hopefully not too expensive.

Such a visa would appear to be a way of my adult friend being able to get long term stay as well as improving his education.

He would not qualify for a non O visa otherwise and repeated tourist visas appears to be difficult these days

I would imagine that a multi-entry can only be obtained from your home country. Certainly never heard of Penang or Vietianne giving more than the bare single entry. I believe that a language school could sponsor this if you sign up for a minimum number of hours over a period of a year. There are a couple of language schools in Thailand pushing this option but it's new and there may be problems