7/11 water?...oh no its not!

zombie nights

26 minutes ago, marin said:

This is Thailand the label says 7up. This does not say USA it says Breeze. ????

buythaiproduct_f9a44be0c76d272c1aa7ffce1cdace4b.jpg

this explains all the republican grievance!  must taste awful as pancake mix....

I suppose this is next to be cancelled atop the endless pile...Sad!

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Well the 7up thing is not to hidden....

But one thing that is VERY easy to miss is they try really hard to disguise which soft drinks have aspartame and which dont......I really hate aspartame, they got me a few times...

When I was a young boy I put a thick layer of (what I thought) sugar on top of a halved grapefruit and eat it with a spoon.

I spit it out violently because I did mistake salt for sugar. I did not forget this episode until today, probably nearly 60 years later.

The interesting effect that I noticed and as well did not forget is the delay with which the experience sets in - because you are expecting sugar in your mind it takes a (although short but noticeable) while for your brain to discover that something is totally wrong here.

Must have been the same with your "coffee".

Edited by moogradod
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, zombie nights said:

well to be fair to me. Half a sleep...put coffee in cup added a bit of milk then put what i thought was  cold water in the cup...took a taste...ugh!

My own fault!

Lol

cold coffee ?

My mother started bringing home all sorts or random products from the supermarket.  I thought how strange her tastes has suddenly changed after being loyal to a consistent pantry arsenal.so.I.inquired as to what was causing the change  The answer was always the same, "I made a mistake I thought I was buying ______ product.".  It happened again and again and I thought the problem might be neurological or that early onset Alzheimer's might be a possibility.  But she never wavered in other areas of her life.  After years of this odd behavior I came to realize she just didn't give a @#€&! anymore.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, zombie nights said:

well to be fair to me. Half a sleep...put coffee in cup added a bit of milk then put what i thought was  cold water in the cup...took a taste...ugh!

My own fault!

Lol

Avoid errors like this in future in one hour! ????

19 hours ago, zombie nights said:

My own fault!

Lol

How many times have you opened a bottle of water and heard a fizz ?