Selling property FASTER in Thailand.

Just ask yourselves. Would you buy a home off this man? There is already FazWaz, HipFlat, DD Property and hundreds of others. There are so many issues with his spiel that don't inspire confidence. I won't criticise specifically, though as a potential buyer I would say that I am not looking for cheap, I am looking for genuine, well presented properties that are good value. No dummy listings, remove listings not available, answer your phone, reply to emails promptly and interact with your customers. Oh, and there's the problem, your buyers are not your customers. The sellers are your customers. For that reason, buyer beware! Note: No mention of email address or phone number on this advertorial. Not impressed despite all the "social media followers".

Edited by soi3eddie
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Just ask yourselves. Would you buy a home off this man? There is already FazWaz, HipFlat, DD Property and hundreds of others. There are so many issues with his spiel that don't inspire confidence. I won't criticise specifically, though as a potential buyer I would say that I am not looking for cheap, I am looking for genuine, well presented properties that are good value. No dummy listings, remove listings not available, answer your phone, reply to emails promptly and interact with your customers. Oh, and there's the problem, your buyers are not your customers. The sellers are your customers. For that reason, buyer beware! Note: No mention of email address or phone number on this advertorial. Not impressed despite all the "social media followers".

You do know that Dan owns this website and Choice Group?

https://www.choicegroupasia.com/