Chiropractor in Chiang Mai

watgate

I when once to a punishment chiropractor that works in a hospital in Chiang, Mai is an English guy. He told me for 15 minutes. He was the best chiropractor in the world after 10 minutes I realized what he meant to say was he was the worst chiropractor in the world, totally useless there used to be a good chiropractor that was trained in Taiwan, and it was in the city, but he moved and I have to look for his phone number.

Some years ago I went to Mr Krit. Formerly he was in the city, then moved in direction to Hang Dong or to Hang Dong. I kept 2 phone numbers not knowing if they are still working. 081 49 69 143 and 091 851 21 85. Possibly his wife takes the phone.

2 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

I when once to a punishment chiropractor that works in a hospital in Chiang, Mai is an English guy. He told me for 15 minutes. He was the best chiropractor in the world after 10 minutes I realized what he meant to say was he was the worst chiropractor in the world, totally useless there used to be a good chiropractor that was trained in Taiwan, and it was in the city, but he moved and I have to look for his phone number.

Probably the same guy I was on my way to visit for the first time a few years back but had a car accident so did not make it. I think it was at Rajavej Hospital.