Asean Games Dec 2007

Hi

Anybody have any idea if tickets are on sale?

Distinct lack of information about the above event, perhaps someone in the Korat area can supply some info?

How are the facilities progressing? are they on time? etc

Thanks

TBWG :o

I've just been selected as a "Liaison Officer" for the Asean Games in Korat. I will get more info for you as I receive them. Anyhow, the main stadium is looking good and should be finished on time. There's a web site/forum with lots of updated pictures but I dont have the URL handy.

There's a general consensus that this game is being handled rather poorly : information wise.

Ski

Hi

Anybody have any idea if tickets are on sale?

Distinct lack of information about the above event, perhaps someone in the Korat area can supply some info?

How are the facilities progressing? are they on time? etc

Thanks

I've just been selected as a "Liaison Officer" for the Asean Games in Korat. I will get more info for you as I receive them. Anyhow, the main stadium is looking good and should be finished on time. There's a web site/forum with lots of updated pictures but I dont have the URL handy.

There's a general consensus that this game is being handled rather poorly : information wise.

Ski

quote]

Hi Ski_Goong

Thanks for offering to keep me up to date, I would also like more info about closing ceremony will that be a big event in its own right or nothing special?

I have seen pics of facilities but they are rather old i.e. April 07 see attachments.

Anyway look forward to hearing from you as things progress.

• 1 month later...
[ name=Ski_Goong' date='2007-07-10 06:19:29' post='1409723]

Ski

quote]

Hi Ski_Goong

Thanks for offering to keep me up to date, I would also like more info about closing ceremony will that be a big event in its own right or nothing special?

I have seen pics of facilities but they are rather old i.e. April 07 see attachments.

Anyway look forward to hearing from you as things progress.

TBWG :D

Hi All

Anyone have any updates on the games.

Plugging the London Olympic games has already started and its 5 years away.

Suspect I will be lucky if I get 5 weeks advance notice on Asean games! :o

TBWG :D