Thai Cooking class in Chiang Mai - take a look !

Social Media

2 hours ago, FolkGuitar said:

I prefer WeCook.

I prefer I Cook..... ????  food is food..a cook cooks..a recipe is a recipe.....its not rocket science as any 7-11 sells the basics of mostly all thai food.... rice-noodle--fish sauce-garlic--chili-sugar and MSG...

On 7/1/2023 at 8:21 PM, Social Media said:

Have you tried it ? Would you go ?

Let us know !

There is absolutely NOTHING that thai can teach me or any other falang about cooking. They are the worst there is.......

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, glegolo18 said:

There is absolutely NOTHING that thai can teach me or any other falang about cooking. They are the worst there is.......

If that is your attitude to Thai's and Thailand then I do hope you do not live in Thailand.

If you do, then we now know one of the the sources of any anti "falang" Brigade!

21 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

If that is your attitude to Thai's and Thailand then I do hope you do not live in Thailand.

If you do, then we now know one of the the sources of any anti "falang" Brigade!

I am not "bending over" like you, just because I live here. I hate their stinking food, and I see close up how they treat the foodproducts, and the kitchen-hygiene... So dont climb too high on your horse plse....

I do not live here because of the food, I live here because of wifey, weather and lifestyle...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2023 at 4:29 PM, glegolo18 said:

Oh my a bit limited perspective now, be sure to take your meds.

• Haha 1