Back to back non o

If I wanted to split my time between the uk and Thailand and used the non o marriage visa .Can I use a non o for say 90 days and return to uk then maybe a few months later return on another non o .Are there any rules stopping multiple non o visas 

This has been asked previously.

I'm not aware of "rule" that would prevent it however there are other easy options.

Just one example is to enter visa exempt and obtain 60 day extension to visa wife.

Depends how long is planned visits. 

• Thanks 1

There are no limits on applying for as many Non O visas to visit your Thai spouse as you wish. The only time this has ever been a problem is trying to enter at the rogue land crossing at Aranyaprathet/Poipet.

• Thanks 1

If you have a multi entry non immigrant O visa you can enter as many times as you want during the one year validity (from visa date of issue) and each entry allows up to 90 day stay (with only a border crossing/return required for another 90 days).  You would only have to apply for visa once every 12-15 months using that system.

If you really prefer single entry non immigrant O visa there is nothing to prevent doing again, and again.  But suspect for most the multi entry type would be both cost and effort effective.

• Thanks 2

now it seems you are not living in thailand and want to enter thailand time to time for a few months and live in your country for another few months. if this is correct:

i would get a multi non-o    because you will not use it like abusive way they wont say anything to you and let you use it. What i mean is.. you will come here and stay 2 months and you will come back again another 2-3 months later. you wont leave and come back in the same time. 

no need to worry. get a multi non-o. when they see time between your leaving and entry they will understand your not abusing the visa. and they wont even ask you questions. this is exactly how my friend working off shore doing.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

now it seems you are not living in thailand and want to enter thailand time to time for a few months and live in your country for another few months. if this is correct:

i would get a multi non-o    because you will not use it like abusive way they wont say anything to you and let you use it. What i mean is.. you will come here and stay 2 months and you will come back again another 2-3 months later. you wont leave and come back in the same time. 

no need to worry. get a multi non-o. when they see time between your leaving and entry they will understand your not abusing the visa. and they wont even ask you questions. this is exactly how my friend working off shore doing.

The visa is issued for marriage to a Thai - there is nobody asking questions if you stay allowed 90/cross/return for next 90 as many times as you wish.  That is fully acceptable.

• Thanks 1

My main reason for this idea is that I can maintain a uk residence so won’t have any bank account issues and I will also receive,a few years ahead,the state pension increases .It also takes away the issue of opening a Thai bank account with all the current issues 

• Confused 1