Best source of Gummies Jellies Cannabis not CBD and ripoff pricing

i  have stopped smoking blow   as its causing me to cough too much  and I have really gone off smoking so am finding Cannabis Gummies   a great alternative

but quality  is erratic  and many are only CBD   so no kick just a good nights sleep but sometimes I want a real buzz

my other rant is  pricing i moaned about this earlier this year when i pointed out that Legal dope in Thailand is Double the price of Illegal UK ????? wtf  I have found that if you get out of Bangkok or pattaya or any tourist spots  the prices of grass  is often only 30% of the tourist prices ,

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been doing a fair amount of research on this subject lately in hopes of assisting an elderly foreign neighbor who is seeking a solution for sleeping, and mild chronic pain. I've been looking ideally for a THC:CBN orally administered product.

I do not think there is a reliable gummy solution. And most (not all) are imported, so quite expensive.

There are locally produced gummies (and other edibles), but those are mostly THC and/or CBD.

There are a fair amount of imported brands, which are legitimate. But the mark-up is 2X - 4X (from Canada or the U.S.).

There are a lot of fake product, mocked up to imitate imported brands.

There are a boatload of oils (oral) but it is challenging to get details on the exact make-up of these. Most are CBD, which may be more "legal".

There was a lot of promotional activity (on line, Facebook) surrounding last week's 20th National Herbs Expo (Thailand Herbal Expo 2023)  and the 20th National Technical Conference on Thai Traditional Medicine, Folk Medicine,  and Alternative Medicine . And I didn't see anything interesting.

Things might change in the future as many plan to pivot to "medical" if flower gets relisted as a narcotic. But the medical market would require additional legislation, or proclamation, to expand beyond its very limited use today.

Search on Facebook (LINE, Twitter, IG) for cannabis/THC Gummies and very shortly the algorithm will start serving up dozens of "options". Follow Cannabis shops on LINE, where some offer edibles.

I think that there is a wide selection of legal cannabis flower here in price ranges from a few baht per gram upwards. There is a long thread here on that. Comparing prices, product, etc. with other markets is an interesting exercise I guess, but ultimately of little use, other than to complain about.

Edited by bamnutsak

Send me a PM if you'd like a source of very well made cookies. Cookies are individually sealed and labeled with the THC content (Usually 100mg per cookie). The dosage seems consistent, and they'll send it to you.

• 2 weeks later...