Too Many Adverts Now.

Dazinoz

19 minutes ago, bogs smith said:

big changes are needed. isn't the geezer selling it on? thats what i read anyway.

Indeed, hence the increase in adverts...pump up the revenues so it will support a higher business valuation prior to the sale.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mark5335 said:

Indeed, hence the increase in adverts...pump up the revenues so it will support a higher business valuation prior to the sale.

i hope the new owners will revamp the whole site. 

start by scrapping the forum rules and actually having a human that reads support emails!

i would love to take a peek at that support inbox someday ???? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bogs smith said:

i hope the new owners will revamp the whole site. 

start by scrapping the forum rules and actually having a human that reads support emails!

i would love to take a peek at that support inbox someday ???? 

Most forums have, indeed need rules to prevent threads descending into chaos. Many threads on here turn to name calling and worse. So rules are needed. Updating maybe, but certainly needed.

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, flyingtlger said:

Advertising is the only way this publication stays a float.....Love it or leave it.

Funny how the last owner didn't need to show this amount.......and he seem to stay afloat for quite some years until they paid him off.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mark5335 said:

if we are talking straight business. who would buy a business where its core customer base won't be around in 10 years ? 

EDIT Thread cleaned up and re-opened at OPs request.

Guys, we all know about those "thingies", you can Google to find good ones.

What we can't do is discuss them here, it's in the rules. I didn't write the rules.

Please keep future posts within all the forum rules otherwise I have no doubt the thread will get locked forever.