Price Of Townhouse

Eastender

I wonder if someone could give me a guideline for the prices of townhouses in Nakhon Sawan city. By townhouse I mean modern 2 or 3 bedroom house, one or two story, courtyard, maybe joined/terraced as usually seen on modern estates built on the outskirts of cities. Or can you recommend any websites for the same.

Also any idea of payment terms available (for Thai citizen) if not buying outright.

Thanks for any help,

Robin.

New Town Houses just off Soi Taitong 1 1.5 & 2 million Baht each. On the outskirts of town.

Usually 3 mths wait while the house is built.

This a new estate with some Farangs already owning houses there and I believe there will be 2,000 houses built in total. There is an office on site to ask further details. Sorry I do not have a number.

I believe the deposit is 200,000 though do not take that as gospel.

You can also have some of your own design needs implemented - say, on-suite bathroom etc.

Some houses are 1 storey, some 1 1/2 others 2 storey buildings.

HTH

I wonder if someone could give me a guideline for the prices of townhouses in Nakhon Sawan city. By townhouse I mean modern 2 or 3 bedroom house, one or two story, courtyard, maybe joined/terraced as usually seen on modern estates built on the outskirts of cities. Or can you recommend any websites for the same.

Also any idea of payment terms available (for Thai citizen) if not buying outright.

Thanks for any help,

Robin.