Typical Farang. Wifebeater, overweight, unshave, flip flops, tattoed at the ATM

Goat

5 minutes ago, Myran said:

"That is how we are percieved in Thailand. Because it is the reality."

Correction: that is how you and your ilk are perceived in Thailand.

I am farang, my ilk.

That is how we have been depicted in the video mate.

8 minutes ago, Goat said:

Nothing wrong with having a punt. 

I am sure wherever you are from it is legal. Nobody is forcing anyone to have a flutter.

You probably dont know but the illegal lottery is better for the punters than the legal one. Doing the people a favor.

It is VERY popular.

The illegal lottery often results in non payouts and involves less chance of winning as numbers are up and down, so if you want both you have to bet twice on the same number, mugs game.

10 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

but it's not how normal Thais (yes- there are Thais with an education, they're not all hookers) view foreigners.

It wasnt hookers making this video. And it wasnt me. 

It was Youngohm.

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

Lovely. 

But Youngohm is outselling them all. 

Gone international.

Here today gone tomorrow crap rap, popular with kiddies who will forget them when they grow up. Just more aping of the worst American ghetto music, only the language is Thai.

18 minutes ago, Goat said:

Nothing wrong with having a punt. 

I am sure wherever you are from it is legal. Nobody is forcing anyone to have a flutter.

You probably dont know but the illegal lottery is better for the punters than the legal one. Doing the people a favor.

It is VERY popular.

The TAT approves your posts and would like to offer you a internship......

8 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

The TAT approves your posts and would like to offer you a internship......

You have slagged off Youngohm.

Now you want to slag of TAT. 

If it wasnt for the clever marketing of TAT, none off us would have ever visited here and fell in in love with the beautiful thai people and moved here.

How about showing some appreciation to our hosts,instead of the constant slagging. 

If you dont like it here mate, another benefit of the success that the TAT has brought to Thailand is that there are now many airports to fly out of.

Clever people these Thais.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Goat said:

do you have this linked up to a hot key?   is TAT paying you under the table, as they like it that way right?   maybe you can be the falang spokesperson for them....Uncle Simp.....    we get it you love thais......now get up off your knees.....smh

If they are so clever why cant they learn proper change when i give them 101 bt on 96 bt total without using their phone???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goat said:

If it wasnt for the clever marketing of TAT, none off us would have ever visited here and fell in in love with the beautiful thai people and moved here.

How about showing some appreciation to our hosts,instead of the constant slagging. 

If you dont like it here mate, another benefit of the success that the TAT has brought to Thailand is that there are now many airports to fly out of.

i do show it....i follow the rules and contribute my money into their economy, and as you may know I have thai friends unless you have forgotten that, but of course he is not up to your par

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

dont recall ever saying that...please copy and paste where i DID......apart from you judging me and my thai friends....as you seem to be above me and him with your hiso ones......but go on

• Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 4:05 PM, Goat said:

Is there anyone on the forum {apart from the homosexual members} who can honestly say they have never been to an ATM because of Thai females?

I know I have spent millions of baht here at the ATM.

Not gay, never done it... in over 17 years here. Commiserations on your huge bill.????

3 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Not gay, never done it... in over 17 years here. Commiserations on your huge bill.????

No worries. Plenty more, and it isnt like I worked for it.

• Haha 1