Swimming Pool Shop In Cm?

jaideeguy

Does anyone up here in CM know of a pool supply shop that does complete water testing or have a Titration test kit? I’m presently experiencing a cloudy water situation and can only test for ph and get abnormally high readings, 8.2 and suspect that as my problem.

Hello Grateful Jai Dee.

I bet Dejoyeaux pools will have it, or be able to provide the service. At the very least they will have someone for you to go out and do a backup test or pool treatment. They're on the East side of the city on the way to Airport Plaza via the road that takes you to the New Rimping. Just past all the orange sellers on the road there. They have an actual model swimming pool filled right outside their office, and visible from the road. You must have noticed this b4, no ? I know they charge top dollar (baht, euro etc) and employ professionals, so I'd give 'em a try. oh yeah, another way to think about it.... they're just about directly across from Niyom Panit.

We hired the guy who used to be the pool man at the Amari. He comes in twice a week for about two hours a time to maintain the pool and it - touch wood - has never broken nor needed any serious attention in ten years. What I am trying to say is if you train someone up to care for a pool well, it may be an easier and cheaper option than hiring a company. But its just my tuppence, I may have just got lucky with our guy.