How did you return your Proof of Life form to Centrelink?

Have just completed my Proof of Life form and had it witnessed by a lawyer, and I want to be sure that it gets back to Centrelink so my pension isn't stopped. I guess best way is to send by some form of registered post?

23 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

How did CL contact you? 

By mail, which took 7 weeks to get here. In fact the form was supposed to be returned to C'link by the day it arrived here, that's how efficient they are. It was also posted from Australia nearly a month after the letter was actually written!

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

By mail, which took 7 weeks to get here. In fact the form was supposed to be returned to C'link by the day it arrived here, that's how efficient they are. It was also posted from Australia nearly a month after the letter was actually written!

Lucky you were not cut off. You should have got an email 

10 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

Lucky you were not cut off. You should have got an email 

Centrelink don't send emails, at least that's what they told me. I had to ring and get an extension otherwise they would have cut me off.

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Centrelink don't send emails, at least that's what they told me. I had to ring and get an extension otherwise they would have cut me off.

They send all correspondence via email notification if you have my gov app installed. Works for me 

8 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

They send all correspondence via email notification if you have my gov app installed. Works for me 

I do have mygov.au installed, so not sure why I was not notified by email. I did send them the completed POL form in PDF format using that app. today.

Edited by giddyup