Somebody, weird...

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I had the same Thread  a couple of weeks ago demanding an immediate investigation, Sadly  I got nowhere. It is outrageous that this kind of behaviour is allowed to continue.  I am seriously considering changing my user name to "Nobody" and engaging in the same reprehensible behaviour  ????

Also please add a very upset emoji! what kind of joint are you running around here?  

Change you name to 'somebody', then they'll need to change the notifications again.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Change you name to 'somebody', then they'll need to change the notifications again.

I don't need to do that. My Moma told me I was somebody, and not to worry what others say. 

If you changed your login to I you can argue constantly with nearly any poster.

Example:  Yesterday I went to the beach

response: No I didn't, and why do you care what I did yesterday?

If you're considering doing this, get a life.

4 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

There is a member called "Somebody" who keeps posting "confused" emoticons. Kindda thick isn't he?

Read somewhere I shouldn't comment about Moderation, who seems to be a Member with power, but the latter should do something about Somebody.

Somebody is everybody. Keeps it anonymous.

There is a member called "Somebody" who keeps posting "confused" emoticons. Kindda thick isn't he?

Read somewhere I shouldn't comment about Moderation, who seems to be a Member with power, but the latter should do something about Somebody.

Or, you could just leave it be.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mostly I get Like or Laugh icons from "somebody". Almost every post I make, I doubt I am that likeable or witty. Very occasionally I'll get a Sad or Confused.

If the OP is getting predominantly Confused icons, it's presumably for a reason.

Somebody must be a busy lad, he/she/it is usually first to add an emoticon on my posts.

• Like 1

13. You will not publicly comment on moderation in an open forum. You will not comment on actions taken by individual moderators or on specific or general policies and issues. You will not post a negative emoticon in response to a public notice made by a moderator. You may send a private message to a moderator to discuss individual actions or you can email support (at) aseannow.com to discuss moderation policy and account suspensions. Aggression or abuse against moderators is not tolerated and any such action will be sanctioned. There is no excuse for abuse.

https://aseannow.com/terms/

//Topic closed//

• Thanks 1