Kylie Minogue announces Las Vegas residency

Social Media

Singer will perform at intimate venue, in set of shows that have been secretly planned for three years

Kylie Minogue has officially announced she has signed up for her first residency in Las Vegas.

The Australian singer, 55, will be playing at the Venetian hotel’s new, 1,000-capacity, cabaret-style nightclub, Voltaire, from 4 November.

“Today is the day where it all becomes beautifully real,” Minogue said at an event in LA where she announced the news, adding that the shows have been planned for “close to three years”.

I actually had to google her ????  Sold over 80M, and she don't ring a bell.  Looked at the vid on link, and still doesn't ring a bell.

Even if I don't care for someone's music, I usually heard of them, except new pop & rap. She's been recording for some time ... oh well.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I actually had to google her ????  Sold over 80M, and she don't ring a bell.  Looked at the vid on link, and still doesn't ring a bell.

Even if I don't care for someone's music, I usually heard of them, except new pop & rap. She's been recording for some time ... oh well.

Nearly all Australians have heard of her. I never really liked any of her music but I don't mind her latest hit Padam Padam. It sounds like it's so over engineered it doesn't even sound like her.

• Confused 1