Chiropractor or Pysiotherapist Udon Thani area

4MyEgo

Physical therapist (maybe does adjustments also), at Bangkok Hospital.  Massaged away my carpel tunnel, never to return vs my brother (in USA) having surgery about the same time, for the same thing, and it returned ????  USA, what a joke.

That was some time ago, she was mid 20s maybe, so now knocking on 40.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Find yourself a real Thai massage. 

I did, been twice and prior to that been getting Thai massages for decades at the same place, same lady in Phuket, have had others all around Thailand but, cannot compare.

The one I received twice recently is on par to the lady at Phuket, however I believe the massage has aggravated the problem, i.e. I believe that I have sciatica, being in right buttock, but after the massage I am getting a lot of pinching/sharp knife like pains which weren't there before, damned if I know what I have, but believe a Chiropractor or a good Physiotherapist would know how to sort it.

The above said, might have to get my old Physiotherapist online back in the old country as they seem to be hard to find.

I have done a fair few stretches compliments of YouTubers, which does help, but want to sort it for once and of all, other problem I have is that I can't take anti-inflammatory due to a comorbidity, so it's paracetamol every 4 hours which does help some. 

6 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I did, been twice and prior to that been getting Thai massages for decades at the same place, same lady in Phuket, have had others all around Thailand but, cannot compare.

The one I received twice recently is on par to the lady at Phuket, however I believe the massage has aggravated the problem, i.e. I believe that I have sciatica, being in right buttock, but after the massage I am getting a lot of pinching/sharp knife like pains which weren't there before, damned if I know what I have, but believe a Chiropractor or a good Physiotherapist would know how to sort it.

The above said, might have to get my old Physiotherapist online back in the old country as they seem to be hard to find.

I have done a fair few stretches compliments of YouTubers, which does help, but want to sort it for once and of all, other problem I have is that I can't take anti-inflammatory due to a comorbidity, so it's paracetamol every 4 hours which does help some. 

Did you check her credentials? 

Let me ask a question....how and where on your body did she start the massage?

Were on on your back, front, side, standing up? Did she get you to do anything first? Stand on tiptoe, stand on one leg?

Edited by youreavinalaff

40 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Your point being ?

Actually, don't bother ????

Many people profess to be legitimate Thai masseurs. Many are not.

By answering the questions, I could tell you if yours was.

I taught English to a small group of Thai massage students. They told me how to tell legitimate from non legitimate.

I'm just trying to help. That's all.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

remember pieces of paper here can be bought at a price.

Exactly. That's why it's better to know before you get started.

Hence, why i asked what was requested of you  prior to treatment commenced.

It seems you were treated by a non legit masseuse. Hence the bad outcome.

On 7/30/2023 at 9:17 AM, 4MyEgo said:

Phuket is a bit of a distance form Udon Thani that the Op wants

I realize Chiang Mai is far from you but I went to an osteopathic Dr in Chiang Mai while I was there visiting and the Dr really knows his stuff. He is thai but was schooled in the UK and was licensed there. He speaks fluent english and his father is from England. His name is Ben Thompson and another physiotherapist I used to see in Chiang Mai said he was a good friend and she also highly recommended him.  I think he is taking a month long vacation because he said he had been working continuously for quite awhile and needed to take a break. If you are ever in the Chiang Mai area I highly recommend him, In fact While I was waiting to see Dr Thompson at least 3-4 farang patients had come to his office to be treated by him,

• Thanks 1