Kayak fishing

Shmo

I’m giving my small boat and trailer to my son when I retire to Thailand and I’m going to miss that little fishing conveyance. I was wondering if there was anyone else kayak fishing. And places to go

I have not done it and indeed have not been fishing for a very long time but it’s 25% of my retirement plan. it would be great to meet someone that is kayak fishing, to go out with them and get some tricks and tips.
I’ve never been in a kayak before. The pedal drive seems really interesting because I do love bicycles. Bixby motors is where I’m thinking 

I have a rod and tackle already there in Chaiyaphum and I have a scooter and was thinking of putting a Sidecar on it to carry the kayak.

Drop me a note I’d love to go fishing once I get there.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 8:54 PM, Shmo said:

I’m giving my small boat and trailer to my son when I retire to Thailand and I’m going to miss that little fishing conveyance. I was wondering if there was anyone else kayak fishing. And places to go

I have not done it and indeed have not been fishing for a very long time but it’s 25% of my retirement plan. it would be great to meet someone that is kayak fishing, to go out with them and get some tricks and tips.
I’ve never been in a kayak before. The pedal drive seems really interesting because I do love bicycles. Bixby motors is where I’m thinking 

I have a rod and tackle already there in Chaiyaphum and I have a scooter and was thinking of putting a Sidecar on it to carry the kayak.

Drop me a note I’d love to go fishing once I get there.

Be careful where you fish that it's not a marine protected area, and be careful what you catch, as it might also be protected and get you a trip back home.

• Like 1

If you're still looking, I am selling a Hobie Adventure Island as I am leaving soon. This sailing 'triyak' has 5 propulsion modes; oars, leg pedal drive, wind, trolling motor and lastly if yIMG20221030125623.thumb.jpg.b44525775970371dd6e4750b428a3941.jpgIMG20221030123223.thumb.jpg.9d48f0b29ffab965da8a630a6398dc33.jpgou're too far from your launching site a trusty 4-stroke outboard to get you home effortlessly. Comes with everything you need to get on the water immediately. Loads of accessories included. DM me if interested. 

Edited by jack2964
Add short video