Making a police report,

Quite a simple question, is there a (legal) fee. to make a police report, I'm not talking about paying them to investigate anything, this all comes back to KOH CHANG, POST OFFICE again and again, causing me loss of monies due to their lack of delivery, just got this years delivery last week all on same day, one dated in February. 

I have threatened their head office, with making a report before, within days, 6 months of mail turned up. This is a continuing neglect to deliver my mail or does it count as theft IYO?

Have got similar problem with deliveries, UK tax letter dated early April and a local invoice early May not delivered until 17 July, 2 days after I spoke with an ex-local gov official about lack of deliveries, co-incidence.

Received total of 12 items (local and international), 5 of which weren't mine, there are another dozen items still outstanding to my knowledge, and probably growing.

Going by comments by others I would expect the police report to cost maybe 500 B, but what to do after that???, will it change anything?

As regards theft, probably not, as the mail did arrive, but it would be dismissal in the UK.

21 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

but what to do after that???, will it change anything?

Well maybe it might change, as I said last year I threatened with a police report by email to their head office, within days the mail appeared, so it would be easy to to email a copy.

Luckily today a mate helped me pay traffic infringements, overdue by 3 months, by using his phone app. and scanning the bar code, using his bank, ( i don't get on with apps) and were accepted with no added (up to) 1k more in fine. If they had been refused, then i was going to go to the post office. 

Coincidence or not this mail turned up a few days after slanging off KOH CHANG POST OFFICE  right here on this site. Will now wait till next month to see if my TOT bill turns up. I doubt it very much.