GRAB / BOLT Pick Up Point At CM Central Festival

scorecard

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Thanks, is that on the ground floor? Near where?

Floor 1, in the front door by the super highway. You’ll have to walk out to the edge of the frontage road to meet the car there. Or another option, you can meet the car in the back downstairs ground floor out the back door by Phungnoi bakery, then walk straight towards the back of the parking lot to pro cleaners car wash and meet there, where it’s a little quieter 

Edited by novacova

15 minutes ago, novacova said:

Floor 1, in the front door by the super highway. You’ll have to walk out to the edge of the frontage road to meet the car there. Or another option, you can meet the car in the back downstairs ground floor out the back door by Phungnoi bakery, then walk straight towards the back of the parking lot to pro cleaners car wash and meet there, where it’s a little quieter 

Thank you.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2023 at 6:53 PM, bignok said:

Anywhere. Just add to notes to driver.

True. I generally ask them to pick me up at the Tops exit in the carpark. Easy peasy as I'm usually carrying groceries/beer.

2 minutes ago, Albaby said:

True. I generally ask them to pick me up at the Tops exit in the carpark. Easy peasy as I'm usually carrying groceries/beer.

Thanks, good reasoning and convenient. I'll search for a photo to add to the BOLT customer message. yesterday my Thai grandaughter told me she added a photo of the outside gate area for her CM uni faculty and in text added some easy nearby 'landmarks'.  

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1