Education Visa Phuket or Regional Immigration Office.

Hi hoping someone can genuinely help.

Basically I am trying to apply for my first education Visa which I would like to convert at  Phuket immigration. One language school however has told me that whilst I qualify my past history seems to be the problem with a lot of border run stamps/ and one SETV and one METV between 2017 - mid 2019 (when it was legal to do so and would likely see Phuket immigration refuse it because of this) though they are checking but have suggested a new passport. 

This though is simply not possible with a current 10 week wait for a UK passport as it would force an overstay in either Thailand or the Philippines and I have nowhere to return to in the Uk.

FYI

Since, July 16 2019 - June 29 2022 and from Jan 18 2023 till now I have been in the Philippines permanently and have ACRI 1 year visa cards each and every year to that effect and indeed up until March 2024. In between I was in Thailand.

Could anyone advise of the following 

• The name of a verified Visa agent/Company that would perhaps be able to help facilitate the Ed Visa ? 
  • The friendliest regional office for Education Visa’s given what I state eg Laos etc etc ?
  • If I would then still have a problem getting extensions to the Ed Visa in Phuket every 3 months if I obtained the Visa out of country.

Please feel free to PM me if you have information that you would prefer to keep non public but might help. Otherwise I welcome all comments that are helpful and factual. Nb also I am 48 so too young for retirement visa, medically retired (so can’t/don’t work), and not married or have children - so I do not qualify for any other long term Visa’ (Elite being too expensive). And being honest just trying to get by until I can apply for a retirement Visa. Please note I have never had an overstay also.

Thank you in advance - please note I am new to this forum so would appreciate just serious answers only. All the best.

• 7 months later...
On 8/7/2023 at 11:36 AM, Robbie Eastwood said:

Hi hoping someone can genuinely help.

Basically I am trying to apply for my first education Visa which I would like to convert at  Phuket immigration. One language school however has told me that whilst I qualify my past history seems to be the problem with a lot of border run stamps/ and one SETV and one METV between 2017 - mid 2019 (when it was legal to do so and would likely see Phuket immigration refuse it because of this) though they are checking but have suggested a new passport. 

This though is simply not possible with a current 10 week wait for a UK passport as it would force an overstay in either Thailand or the Philippines and I have nowhere to return to in the Uk.

FYI

Since, July 16 2019 - June 29 2022 and from Jan 18 2023 till now I have been in the Philippines permanently and have ACRI 1 year visa cards each and every year to that effect and indeed up until March 2024. In between I was in Thailand.

Could anyone advise of the following 

• The name of a verified Visa agent/Company that would perhaps be able to help facilitate the Ed Visa ? 
  • The friendliest regional office for Education Visa’s given what I state eg Laos etc etc ?
  • If I would then still have a problem getting extensions to the Ed Visa in Phuket every 3 months if I obtained the Visa out of country.

Please feel free to PM me if you have information that you would prefer to keep non public but might help. Otherwise I welcome all comments that are helpful and factual. Nb also I am 48 so too young for retirement visa, medically retired (so can’t/don’t work), and not married or have children - so I do not qualify for any other long term Visa’ (Elite being too expensive). And being honest just trying to get by until I can apply for a retirement Visa. Please note I have never had an overstay also.

Before, it was difficult for me to understand these questions, since I did not communicate with many people. Then I started searching the internet for finance assignment help, but it was difficult. Then I came across https://essays.edubirdie.com/finance-assignments where they helped me figure out all my financial issues, the experience with them was great and I can recommend them to you. Solving similar problems with them began to bring only pleasure.

Thank you in advance - please note I am new to this forum so would appreciate just serious answers only. All the best.

You may want to search online for reputable visa agents or companies in Thailand that specialize in visa applications. Look for reviews or testimonials from other expatriates who have used their services to ensure reliability. Thank you!

Edited by Minnierogers